Important, all parents and/or guardians must read!
1. Hours at the Ormond studio are by APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please do not just drop by. Direct all questions regarding classes at the Ormond studio to Greg Grant at (386) 871-9906. Physical address for mapquest / google maps: 571 Leeway Trail, Ormond Beach, FL 32174
2. Students furnish own supplies. Must bring supplies to first day of class. They are available at Southern Paint stores at a 20% discount to Artquest students. Parents/students responsible for maintainence of supplies and must always have required items available for classroom use. Painting and Color & Creative Design classes also require that students bring their own paper towels. Student's name must be on all items. All supplies and artwork become property of ArtQuest if left at the school unattended for 6 or more months. Students must remove all supplies and artwork when class session is over, unless registered for subsequent session(s). Southern Paint: Ormond 673-8138, Southern Paint: Daytona 253-8107
3. Tuition is due in full prior to start date of class in order to guarantee enrollment. Pre-register early as students are accepted on a "first come, first serve basis" with class size limited to 10 in most cases. Priority given to current students up to last day of session in which student is enrolled. No partial payments or verbal registrations accepted. $20 fee for returned checks. No refunds or credit for missed classes. Refunds for cancellations granted only up to one week (7 days) prior to start date of class. Tuition transfer for credit toward later session granted only up to one week (7 days) prior to start date of original class registered for. Credit must be used within three months (90 days) of original registration date, and students must follow pre-registration procedure to be guaranteed a seat. All checks made payable to: Gregory Grant
4. Call to confirm enrollment status prior to start date of class(es). Artquest does not make confirmation calls or issue receipts, unless by request. In the event that Artquest has to cancel a class, all tuition paid for that class will be refunded.
5. Do not drop children off more than 10 minutes early. If arriving earlier, children must remain in vehicle.
Please do not be late. Excessive tardiness compromises entire class and can result in expulsion from class. No refunds. The same applies to children who are picked up consistently late. Parents are welcome to remain on premises during class, however, they are not allowed to sit inside studios with children during class. Younger siblings and/or visiting friends not enrolled in class must be supervised by parents at all times, and are also not allowed inside studios during class.
6. Park in designated areas only. Do not block driveway at Ormond studio. Family pets must remain in vehicles, or preferably be left home.
7. Children are not allowed outside studios during class, without instructor permission. No running or destructive horseplay of any kind is allowed. Children are expected to behave in an appropriate manner and must participate in classroom activities. Disciplinary problems result in expulsion. No refunds.
8. Children must wear suitable clothing for art projects. Sometimes being a little messy is just a by-product
of creativity! Remember that although the acrylic paint we use is non-toxic, it will not come out of fabric.
9. ArtQuest vends candy, chips, soda, water, etc. Please send children with money for purchase, or inform
instructor if they are not permitted to have snacks, or have dietary restrictions. Children may certainly bring own snacks and may use refrigerator if desired.
10. Disclaimer: Parents and/or guardians assume all risks and agree to hold the Artquest School of Art & Design, Gregory Graham Grant, and wife Karen D. Grant harmless for any and all liabilities.